Your Hand佚名 译

满手时间孟明 译


Your hand full of hours, you came to me – and I said:
满手时间,你向我走来——我说:
‘Your hair is not brown.’
你的头发不是褐色的。
You lifted it, lightly,
你轻轻撩起放到苦难的天平上,它比我重……
on to the balance of grief,

it was heavier than I.
他们驾船到你这儿来把它装载,运去欲望市场出售——

你从深渊朝我微笑,我在还是那么轻的贝壳里对你哭泣。
They come to you on their ships, and make it their load,
我哭诉:你的头发不是褐色的,
then put it on sale in the markets of lust.
他们给你海水,你给他们鬈发……
You smile at me from the deep.
你低声说:他们这就拿我去填充世界,我始终
I weep at you from the scale that’s still light.
是你心中一条凹陷的小路!
I weep: Your hair is not brown.
你说:把年年岁岁的叶子掖在身边——是时候了,
They offer salt-waves of the sea,
来亲亲我!
and you give them spume.

You whisper: ‘They’re filling the world with me now,
岁月的叶子是褐色的,你的头发不是。
and for you I’m still a hollow way in the heart!
You say: ‘Lay the leaf-work of years by you, it’s time,
that you came here and kissed me.
The leaf-work of years is brown, your hair is not brown.


添加译本