Your Hand佚名 译

你的手王家新 译


Your hand full of hours, you came to me – and I said:
你的手充满时间,你走向我——而我说:
‘Your hair is not brown.’
你的头发并非褐色
You lifted it, lightly,
于是你把它轻轻地举在悲哀的天平上:它
on to the balance of grief,
重过了我......
it was heavier than I.


他们上船走向你将它载走,然后
They come to you on their ships, and make it their load,
放在欲望的市场里出售——
then put it on sale in the markets of lust.
你从深处对我微笑,我从轻盈停驻的贝壳
You smile at me from the deep.
里向你哭泣
I weep at you from the scale that’s still light.
我哭着:你的头发并非褐色,他们从海里
I weep: Your hair is not brown.
提供苦水而你给他们鬈发......
They offer salt-waves of the sea,
你低语:他们正以我填充世界,于是,我
and you give them spume.
在心里留出一条狭隘的路!
You whisper: ‘They’re filling the world with me now,
你说:放下岁月的叶子在你身边——是更亲密
and for you I’m still a hollow way in the heart!
地贴近并吻我的时候了!
You say: ‘Lay the leaf-work of years by you, it’s time,

that you came here and kissed me.
岁月的叶子是褐色的,而你的头发
The leaf-work of years is brown, your hair is not brown.
并非如此。


添加译本