满手时间孟明 译

Your Hand佚名 译


满手时间,你向我走来——我说:
Your hand full of hours, you came to me – and I said:
你的头发不是褐色的。
‘Your hair is not brown.’
你轻轻撩起放到苦难的天平上,它比我重……
You lifted it, lightly,

on to the balance of grief,
他们驾船到你这儿来把它装载,运去欲望市场出售——
it was heavier than I.
你从深渊朝我微笑,我在还是那么轻的贝壳里对你哭泣。

我哭诉:你的头发不是褐色的,
They come to you on their ships, and make it their load,
他们给你海水,你给他们鬈发……
then put it on sale in the markets of lust.
你低声说:他们这就拿我去填充世界,我始终
You smile at me from the deep.
是你心中一条凹陷的小路!
I weep at you from the scale that’s still light.
你说:把年年岁岁的叶子掖在身边——是时候了,
I weep: Your hair is not brown.
来亲亲我!
They offer salt-waves of the sea,

and you give them spume.
岁月的叶子是褐色的,你的头发不是。
You whisper: ‘They’re filling the world with me now,
and for you I’m still a hollow way in the heart!
You say: ‘Lay the leaf-work of years by you, it’s time,
that you came here and kissed me.
The leaf-work of years is brown, your hair is not brown.


添加译本