现在我要起身走了,去茵纳斯弗瑞,
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
建一所小棚屋在那里,用粘土和藤条筑成:
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
我将在那里栽九行豆角,还有一个为蜜蜂而备的蜂巢,
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
我将独自居住在,蜂声喧杂的林间空地。
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
在那儿我该会有一些宁静,因为宁静在缓慢的滴落中来临,
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
滴落,从清晨的幕帐到蟋蟀吟唱的所在;
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
那里夜半一片闪耀,午间紫色眩亮,
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
傍晚,充盈着红雀的羽翼。
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
现在我要起身走了,因为日夜不息的
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我总是听到湖水低沉地拍打,沿着岸缘的声息;
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
而那时我正站在行车路面,或灰色的人行道上,
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
我听见了它,在我内心深深的核里。
I hear it in the deep heart's core.