湖岛因尼斯弗里傅浩 译

THE LAKE ISLE OF INNISFREE威廉·巴特勒·叶芝


现在我要起身离去,前去因尼斯弗里,
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
用树枝和泥土,在那里筑起小屋:
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
我要种九垄菜豆,养一箱蜜蜂在那里,
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
在蜂吟嗡嗡的林问空地幽居独处。
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

我将享有些宁静,那里宁静缓缓滴零
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
从清晨的面纱到蟋蟀鸣唱的地方,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
在那里半夜清辉粼粼,正午紫光耀映,
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
黄昏的天空中织满了红崔的翅膀。
And evening full of the linnet's wings.

现在我要起身离去,因为在每夜每日
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我总是听见湖水轻舐湖岸的响声,
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
伫立在马路上,或灰色的人行道上时,
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
我都在内心深处听见那悠悠水声。
I hear it in the deep heart's core.


1890
1890
添加译本