茵纳斯弗利岛袁可嘉 译

THE LAKE ISLE OF INNISFREE威廉·巴特勒·叶芝


我就要动身走了,去茵纳斯弗岛.
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
搭起一个小屋于,筑起泥笆房;
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
支起九行云豆架.一排蜜蜂巢。
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
独个儿住着,荫阴下听蜂群歌唱。
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

我就会得到安宁,它徐徐下降,
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
从朝雾落到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
午夜是一片闪亮,正午是一片紫光,
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
傍晚到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。
And evening full of the linnet's wings.

我就要动身走了,因为我听到
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
那水声日日夜夜轻拍着湖滨;
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
不管我站在车行道或灰暗的人行道,
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
都在我心灵的深处听见这声音。
I hear it in the deep heart's core.


1890
1890
添加译本