THE LAKE ISLE OF INNISFREE威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

茵纳斯弗瑞的湖心岛绿豆 译


I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
现在我要起身走了,去茵纳斯弗瑞,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
建一所小棚屋在那里,用粘土和藤条筑成:
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
我将在那里栽九行豆角,还有一个为蜜蜂而备的蜂巢,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
我将独自居住在,蜂声喧杂的林间空地。

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
在那儿我该会有一些宁静,因为宁静在缓慢的滴落中来临,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
滴落,从清晨的幕帐到蟋蟀吟唱的所在;
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
那里夜半一片闪耀,午间紫色眩亮,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
傍晚,充盈着红雀的羽翼。

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
现在我要起身走了,因为日夜不息的
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我总是听到湖水低沉地拍打,沿着岸缘的声息;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
而那时我正站在行车路面,或灰色的人行道上,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我听见了它,在我内心深深的核里。


1890
1890
添加译本