THE LAKE ISLE OF INNISFREE威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

湖岛因尼斯弗里傅浩 译


I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
现在我要起身离去,前去因尼斯弗里,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
用树枝和泥土,在那里筑起小屋:
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
我要种九垄菜豆,养一箱蜜蜂在那里,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
在蜂吟嗡嗡的林问空地幽居独处。

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
我将享有些宁静,那里宁静缓缓滴零
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
从清晨的面纱到蟋蟀鸣唱的地方,
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
在那里半夜清辉粼粼,正午紫光耀映,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
黄昏的天空中织满了红崔的翅膀。

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
现在我要起身离去,因为在每夜每日
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我总是听见湖水轻舐湖岸的响声,
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
伫立在马路上,或灰色的人行道上时,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我都在内心深处听见那悠悠水声。


1890
1890
添加译本