THE LAKE ISLE OF INNISFREE威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

茵尼思弗梨湖中小洲施蛰存 译


I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
现在我要动身了,去到茵尼思弗梨,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
在那儿用泥土和茅茨盖一间小屋;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
我将在那里种九亩豆,又养一箱蜜蜂,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
孤独地隐居在蜂鸣营营的林间。

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
我将在那里得些平静,因为平静是徐徐地滴下来的,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
从清晨之幕里滴下来,到那有蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
那里夜半只是一缕微光,正午是一片紫色的闪耀,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
而暮色中充满了红雀的羽翼。

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
现在我要动身了,因为整日整夜地
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我常听得湖水拍岸的微声,
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
当我站在大街上,或灰色的铺道上的时候,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我在深沉的心底听到这种声音。


1890
1890
添加译本