THE LAKE ISLE OF INNISFREE威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

茵纳斯弗利岛袁可嘉 译


I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我就要动身走了,去茵纳斯弗岛.
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
搭起一个小屋于,筑起泥笆房;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
支起九行云豆架.一排蜜蜂巢。
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
独个儿住着,荫阴下听蜂群歌唱。

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
我就会得到安宁,它徐徐下降,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
从朝雾落到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
午夜是一片闪亮,正午是一片紫光,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
傍晚到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我就要动身走了,因为我听到
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
那水声日日夜夜轻拍着湖滨;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
不管我站在车行道或灰暗的人行道,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
都在我心灵的深处听见这声音。


1890
1890
添加译本