I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我要起身前往那里:小岛“心内斯无忌”,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
我用泥土和树干,盖上一间小木房,
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
九排架子种豆,一巢蜂箱酿蜜,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
我在这林间独居,听着群蜂振响。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
我享受着祥静,这祥静缓缓地滴零,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
它从清晨的纱幕里,滴零到蟋蟀的歌唱地;
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
那里夜半只得一丝清辉,正午便是紫光辉映,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
漫飞在暮色中的,是红雀的羽翼。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我要起身前往那里,因为水波拍动湖岸
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我日夜都能听见,那些低微的响声,
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
不管站在大街,还是在灰暗的小巷,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我总听见这音响,在我内心的最深。