I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我就要起身走了,去茵尼斯弗利岛,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
在那儿建一所小茅屋,用泥土和枝条;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
我要养一箱蜜蜂,种上九行豆角,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
在蜜蜂嗡嗡作响的林间独自住下。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
我将在那里获得安宁,那安宁慢慢滴落,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
从清晨的薄雾滴到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
There midnight's all a-glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
那里午夜微光闪烁,中午天光染紫,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
而黄昏布满了红雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我就要起身走了,因为这些日日夜夜
I hear the water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我总能听见那湖水轻声拍打着湖岸;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
不论我站在路边还是灰色的人行道上,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
总会听见它在我内心深处呼唤。