弗兰切斯卡照朗 译

FrancescaEzra Pound


你进来,从黑夜脱身而出
You came in out of the night
手中曾有花束,
And there were flowers in your hand,
现在,你从人群的扰攘中脱出
Now you will come out of a confusion of people,
脱身于有关你的喧腾流言。
Out of a turmoil of speech about you.

我在元初的万物中见过你,
I who have seen you amid the primal things
便愤怒于他们在凡间
Was angry when they spoke your name
念出你的名。
In ordinary places.
我愿清冷的浪冲洗我的心智,
I would that the cool waves might flow over my mind,
愿这世界干爽如枯叶一片,
And that the world should dry as a dead leaf,
或如蒲公英的一絮,被风吹离,
Or as a dandelion seed-pod and be swept away,
那便会再次找到你,
So that I might find you again,
独我一人。
Alone.


添加译本