WHEN YOU ARE OLD威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

当你老了佚名 译


When you are old and gray and full of sleep
当你老了,头发灰白,倦意朦胧
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
在炉边瞌睡,抽出这本书
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
轻声细读,梦回你曾经的眼眸
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
那眼眸柔美,投下幽影重重

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人都曾深爱,你优雅欢愉的倩影
And loved your beauty with love false or true;
他们爱过你的美貌,无论假意,或是真情
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
但仅有一人,爱你朝圣者般的灵魂
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
爱你随岁月苍老的面庞上的凄苦

And bending down beside the glowing bars,
炉栅荧荧,在旁俯下身来
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
忧伤地低语,爱是如何逐渐消散
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
踏上盘踞的群山
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
他的脸庞隐入点点繁星


1893
添加译本