Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手里吃叶子:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
我们从坚果里剥出时间教它走路:
then time returns to the shell.
时间缩回壳里。
In the mirror it's Sunday,
镜中是礼拜日,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
人睡入梦乡,
our mouths speak the truth.
嘴巴吐真言。
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的目光落向爱人的性:
we look at each other,
我们彼此相望,
we exchange dark words,
我们说些黑暗的事,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们相爱如罂粟和记忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
我们睡了像螺壳里的酒,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
像海,在月亮的血色光芒里。
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
我们相拥于窗前,路人从街上看我们:
it is time they knew!
是时候了,该让人知道了!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是时候了,石头终于要开花了,
time unrest had a beating heart.
心跳得不宁了。
It is time it were time.
是该到时候的时候了。
It is time.
是时候了。