CORONAMichael Hamburger 译

花冠楚宜 译


Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手中吃自己的叶子:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
我们从坚果里剥出时间教它走路:
then time returns to the shell.
时间又回到壳中。

In the mirror it's Sunday,
镜子里是礼拜天,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
在梦中入眠,
our mouths speak the truth.
口吐真言。

My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的目光落于爱人的性:
we look at each other,
我们对视,
we exchange dark words,
说着黑暗的话语,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
相爱如罂粟和记忆,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
入睡如贝壳里的酒,
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
和血色月光里的海。

We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
我们站在窗口拥抱,他们从街上注视:
it is time they knew!
是时候,人们知晓!
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是时候,石头被迫作出开花的决定,
time unrest had a beating heart.
焦躁有颗跳动的心。
It is time it were time.
这时,是时候。

It is time.
是时候了。


添加译本