CORONAMichael Hamburger 译

花冠王家新, 芮虎 译


Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
秋天从我手里吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
从坚果里我们剥出时间并教它如何行走:
then time returns to the shell.
于是时间回到壳里。

In the mirror it's Sunday,
在镜中是礼拜日,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
在梦中被催眠,
our mouths speak the truth.
嘴说出真实。

My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我的眼移落在我爱人的性器上:
we look at each other,
我们互看,我们交换黑暗的词,
we exchange dark words,
我们互爱如罂粟和记忆,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们睡去像酒在贝壳里
we sleep like wine in the conches,
像海,在月亮的血的光线中。
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.


我们在窗边拥抱,人们在街上望我们,
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
是时候了他们知道!
it is time they knew!
是石头决定开花的时候,
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是心脏躁动不安的时候,
time unrest had a beating heart.
是时候了,它欲为时间。
It is time it were time.


是时候了。
It is time.


添加译本