秋天从我手中食掉它的叶子:我们是朋友。
Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
从坚果里我们剥取时间并教它走路:
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
时间又转回壳里面。
then time returns to the shell.
镜子里是星期天,
In the mirror it's Sunday,
在梦中有睡觉的地方,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
我们的嘴吐露真言。
our mouths speak the truth.
我的眼睛移落到爱人的性上:
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我们彼此相看,
we look at each other,
交换黑暗的话语,
we exchange dark words,
我们相爱犹如罂粟和回忆,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们像螺中的酒般沉睡,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
也像海,在血色月光中。
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
我们站在窗边拥抱着,人们在街上张望:
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
是他们见证的时候了!
it is time they knew!
是顽石付诸为花朵的时候了,
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
是时候不安有颗搏动的心,
time unrest had a beating heart.
是它欲成时间的时候。
It is time it were time.
是时候了。
It is time.