花冠徐淳刚 译

CORONAMichael Hamburger 译


秋天在我手上吃叶子:我们是朋友。
Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
从坚果我们剥出时间教它走路:
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
它又返回到壳里。
then time returns to the shell.

镜中是礼拜天
In the mirror it's Sunday,
梦里我们睡眠
in dream there is room for sleeping,
口吐真言。
our mouths speak the truth.

我的目光落于我爱人的情欲:
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我们对望
we look at each other,
我们互诉黑暗的言词
we exchange dark words,
我们相爱如罂粟和记忆
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们睡去像海螺中的酒
we sleep like wine in the conches,
血色月光下的海。
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.

我们在窗前拥抱,人们从街上看到:
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
是时候了,他们知道!
it is time they knew!
是时候了,石头奋力开花
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
一颗不安的心,动荡。
time unrest had a beating heart.
是时候了,现在是时候了。
It is time it were time.

是时候了。
It is time.


添加译本