秋天从我手中吃它的叶子:我们是朋友。
Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
我们从坚果剥出时间并教它走路:
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
而时间回到壳中。
then time returns to the shell.
镜中是星期天,
In the mirror it's Sunday,
梦里有地方睡眠,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
我们口说真理。
our mouths speak the truth.
我的目光落到我爱人的性上:
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我们互相看着,
we look at each other,
我们交换黑暗的词语,
we exchange dark words,
我们相爱象罂粟和回忆,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们睡去象海螺中的酒,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
血色月光中的海。
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.
我们在窗口拥抱,人们从街上张望:
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
是让他们知道的时候了!
it is time they knew!
是石头要开花的时候了,
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
时间动荡有颗跳动的心。
time unrest had a beating heart.
是过去成为此刻的时候了。
It is time it were time.
是时候了。
It is time.