花冠孟明 译

CORONAMichael Hamburger 译


秋天从我手上吃树叶:我们是朋友。
Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
我们从果核里剥出时间教它走路:
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
时间跑回壳里。
then time returns to the shell.

镜中是礼拜日,
In the mirror it's Sunday,
梦中入梦人,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
嘴巴可要吐真言。
our mouths speak the truth.

我的眼睛落在爱人的性上:
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我们互相望着,
we look at each other,
我们叙说黑暗的事,
we exchange dark words,
我们相爱如罂粟和记忆,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
我们睡了像酒在螺壳里,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
像海,在月亮的血色光芒里。
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.

我们相拥窗前,他们从街上看我们:
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
是让人知道的时候了!
it is time they knew!
是时候了,石头就要开花了,
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
心儿跳得不宁了。
time unrest had a beating heart.
是时间成为时间的时候了。
It is time it were time.

是时候了。
It is time.


添加译本