1
1
这个时辰的背面,才是我的家,
The obverse of this instant is indeed my home.
它在另一个城市里挂起了白旗。
It raises a white flag in another city.
天还没亮,睡眠的闸门放出几辆
Before the crack of dawn, floodgates of sleep
载重卡车,它们恐龙般在拐口
let out some trucks. Like dinosaurs, at a turn
撕抢某件东西,本就没有的东西。
they claw for something which is nothing.
我醒来。
I wake up.
身上一颗绿扣子滚落。
A green button tumbles off my body.
2
2
我们的绿扣子,永恒的小赘物。
Our green button, the tiny residue of eternity.
云朵,砌建着上海。
Clouds, bricking Shanghai.
我心中一幅蓝图
A blueprint in my heart
正等着增砖添瓦。我挪向亮出,
awaits more brick and tile. I shift toward light.
那儿,鹤,闪现了一下。你的信
There, a crane flashes for a second. Your letters
立在室中央一柱阳光中理着羽毛——
stand in a column of light at the center of the room, preening-
是的,无需特赦。得从小白菜里,
yes, no need for amnesty. Perception must be sought
从豌豆苗和冬瓜,找出那一个理解来,
inside bok choy, from pea shoots and winter melons.
来关掉肥胖和机器——
Come, switch off obesity and machines-
我深深地
I'm deeply
被你身上的矛盾吸引,移到窗前。
drawn by contradictions on your body. Move over to the window.
四月如此清澈,好似烈酒的反光,
Such a clear April, like light reflected off hard liquor.
街景颤抖着组合成深奥的比例。
Series of profound proportions shudder in street scenes.
是的,我喊不醒现实。而你的声音
Yes, my screams can't wake reality up. Yet your voice
追上我的目力所及:“我,
catches the limits of my sight, I-
就是你呀!我也漂在这个时辰里。
am you! I'm also drifting in this instant.
工地上就要爆破了,我在我这边
The construction site is going to explode. I'm right here
鸣这面锣示警。游过来呀,
striking the gong to raise the alarm. Swim over here!
接住这面锣,它就是你错过了的一切。”
Catch this gong, it's everything you've missed.
3
3
我拾起地上的绿扣子,吹了吹。
I pick up a green button, and blow at it.
开始忙我的事儿。
Start to busy myself with life.
静的时候,
In the stillness,
窗下经过的邮差以为我是我的肖像;
a postman passing by the window thinks I'm my portrait- [End Page 69]
有时我趴在桌面昏昏欲睡,
sometimes I sluggishly sprawl across the table,
双手伸进空间,像伸进一付镣铐,
both hands reaching into emptiness, like reaching into a pair of handcuffs.
哪儿,哪儿,是我们的精确呀?
Where, where is our precision?
......绿扣子。
...Green button.
1997 赠臧棣