Be Melting SnowMevlâna Jalâluddîn Rumi

成为融化的雪梁永安 译


Totally conscious, and apropos of nothing, you come to see me.
全然清醒地,毫无目的地,你来找我。
Is someone here? I ask.
有人在吗?我问。
The moon. The full moon is inside your house.
月亮,有个满月在你家里。

My friends and I go running out into the street.
我和朋友奔到街上。
I'm in here,
一个声音从我们身后的屋内传来:
comes a voice from the house, but we aren't listening.
“我在这儿。”但我们没留心听。
We're looking up at the sky.
我们仰视天际。
My pet nightingale sobs like a drunk in the garden.
夜莺在庭园里啜泣如醉汉。
Ringdoves scatter with small cries,
斑鸠低声咕哝著:“就在那儿。就在那儿。”
Where, Where.
时值夜半,家家户户从床上爬起来,
It's midnight. The whole neighborhood is up and out
夺门而出,在街上狐疑:那夜贼是不是又回来了?
in the street thinking,
真正的夜贼混在人群中高呼:
The cat burglar has come back.
“没错,那夜贼又回来了,
The actual thief is there too, saying out loud,
他就藏匿在这人群中。”
Yes, the cat burglar is somewhere in this crowd.
没人注意他说的话。
No one pays attention.


“我永远与你同在。”
Lo, I am with you always
这句话表示
means when you look for God,
当你在寻索真主的时候,他就存在于你张望的眼睛里,
God is in the look of your eyes,
存在于你寻索他的意念里。
in the thought of looking, nearer to you than your self,
他比你自己,
or things that have happened to you
更接近你自己,
There's no need to go outside.
你根本不假外求。
Be melting snow.

Wash yourself of yourself.
成为融化的雪吧。
A white flower grows in quietness.
把你自己融洗掉。
Let your tongue become that flower.

一朵白花在寂静中绽放。
让你的舌成为那朵花。


添加译本