Farewellanonim 译

离别陈东飚 译


Between my love and me three hundred nights
在我的爱与我之间必将竖起
Like three hundred walls will have to be raised
三百个长夜如三百道高墙
And the sea shall be like magic between us.
而大海会是我们中间的魔法一场。

Nothing will remain except memories.
什么也不会有了,除了回忆。
O afternoons brought in with suffering,
哦痛苦赋予的黄昏,
The nights aspiring to see you,
渴望见到你的夜晚,
The fields on my way, the firmament
延伸着我的道路的原野,
That I am seeing and losing…
我正在凝望,正在失去的天空……

如一座大理石像决定了一切
Certain as marble
没有了你会使更多的黄昏忧伤。
Your absence shall sadden other afternoons.


添加译本