Farewellanonim 译

离别陈东飚 译


Between my love and me three hundred nights
在我的爱人与我之间必将竖起
Like three hundred walls will have to be raised
三百个长夜如三百道高墙
And the sea shall be like magic between us.
而大海会是我们中间的魔法一场。

Nothing will remain except memories.
时间残忍的手将要撕碎
O afternoons brought in with suffering,
荆棘般刺满我胸膛的街道。
The nights aspiring to see you,
什么也不会有了,除了回忆。
The fields on my way, the firmament
(哦悲伤赋予的黄昏,
That I am seeing and losing…
渴望见到你的黑夜,

颓丧的原野,苍凉的天空
Certain as marble
在水潭深处蒙受耻辱
Your absence shall sadden other afternoons.
如一位坠落的天使……
还有你的生命为我的向往增辉
还有那荒凉而又快乐的街巷
今天在我爱情的光辉中闪耀……)

如同一座雕像决定了一切
没有了你会使更多的原野悲伤。


添加译本