100首爱的十四行诗: 90陈黎, 张芬龄 译

One Hundred Love Sonnets: XVIIMark Elsner 译


我想象我死了,感觉寒冷逼近我,
I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz,   
剩余的生命都包含在你的存在里:
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:   
你的嘴是我世界的白日与黑夜,
I love you as one loves certain obscure things,   
你的肌肤是我用吻建立起来的共和国。
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

顷刻间都终止了——书籍,
I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carries   
友谊,辛苦积累的财富,
the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself,   
你我共同建筑的透明屋子:
and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose   
啊,都消失了,只剩下你的眼睛。
from the earth lives dimly in my body.

因为在我们忧患的一生,爱只不过是
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,   
高过其它浪花的一道浪花,
I love you directly without problems or pride:
但一旦死亡前来敲我们的门,那时
I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love,

except in this form in which I am not nor are you,   
就只有你的目光将空隙填满,
so close that your hand upon my chest is mine,   
只有你的清澄将虚无抵退,
so close that your eyes close with my dreams.
只有你的爱,把阴影挡住。


添加译本