花冠楚宜 译

CORONAMichael Hamburger 译


秋天从我手中吃自己的叶子:我们是朋友。
Autumn eats its leaf out of my hand: we are friends.
我们从坚果里剥出时间教它走路:
From the nuts we shell time and we teach it to walk:
时间又回到壳中。
then time returns to the shell.

镜子里是礼拜天,
In the mirror it's Sunday,
在梦中入眠,
in dream there is room for sleeping,
口吐真言。
our mouths speak the truth.

我的目光落于爱人的性:
My eye moves down to the sex of my loved one:
我们对视,
we look at each other,
说着黑暗的话语,
we exchange dark words,
相爱如罂粟和记忆,
we love each other like poppy and recollection,
入睡如贝壳里的酒,
we sleep like wine in the conches,
和血色月光里的海。
like the sea in the moon's blood ray.

我们站在窗口拥抱,他们从街上注视:
We stand by the window embracing, and people look up from the street:
是时候,人们知晓!
it is time they knew!
是时候,石头被迫作出开花的决定,
It is time the stone made an effort to flower,
焦躁有颗跳动的心。
time unrest had a beating heart.
这时,是时候。
It is time it were time.

是时候了。
It is time.


添加译本