在废纸篓里,我看到你刷下了的
In the wastebasket, I saw locks of hair
几绺头发,当鸟儿和世界醒来时。
you'd brushed while the birds and the world were waking.
在镜中,我看到一幅图画
In the mirror, I saw a look
在那里,有许多房屋和天空。
and in that look a lot of homes and skies.
我看到你走向历史书中并不存在的城市。
I saw you going towards cities nonexistent in history books
你离开后,床把自己拆成为日夜,
and the bed parting itself into night and day while you were gone,
白天变为黑夜,夜是个隐身之所。
the day becoming night, and the night a hiding place.
我的眼里
I don't have a sun
没有太阳,我的手掌里也没有植物。
in my eyes, nor plants in my upturned palms.
我要把栅栏掰弯,为了让那些夜行者
I will bend the bars that protect gardens
进入花园。我要用你脖子上的丝巾,
from night travelers. I will cover the day
用那些见证了我们存在的领土上平静的旗帜来遮掩白日。
with the silk scarf from your neck,
我们的电子邮件永远存在,
with the still flag of the territories that have witnessed our presence.
即使我们跑离那里,我们的地址也依然不变,
Our email letters cannot fade,
从我们自己,从我们先人依赖的辽阔里。
our addresses remain the same even when we run away from here,
我看到别人写下我们的名字
from ourselves, from the wideness of our ancient dependence.
在堡垒的墙壁上和白雪覆盖的教堂中。
I saw someone else writing our names
我也看到你的影子,爬上我的身体
on walls of fortresses and snow-covered basilicas.
当你爬到被发现的避难所里
I saw your shadow, too, climbing up my body
在一切战争结束之后。
as you were climbing down the discovered shelters
从那后,每一块玻璃都让我失明,
after all the official wars.
每一个被拒绝的词语用沉默遮盖住我的眼。我看到。
Since then, every piece of glass blinds me,
我们毁掉的家园是一个移动的世界,
every rejected word covers my eyes with silence. I saw.
移动的记忆,移动的记忆。
Our ruined homes were a move of the world,
of the memory, of the memory.