RUINED HOMES尼古拉·马兹洛夫

毁掉的家园冯默谌 译


In the wastebasket, I saw locks of hair
在废纸篓里,我看到你刷下了的
you'd brushed while the birds and the world were waking.
几绺头发,当鸟儿和世界醒来时。
In the mirror, I saw a look
在镜中,我看到一幅图画
and in that look a lot of homes and skies.
在那里,有许多房屋和天空。
I saw you going towards cities nonexistent in history books
我看到你走向历史书中并不存在的城市。
and the bed parting itself into night and day while you were gone,
你离开后,床把自己拆成为日夜,
the day becoming night, and the night a hiding place.
白天变为黑夜,夜是个隐身之所。
I don't have a sun
我的眼里
in my eyes, nor plants in my upturned palms.
没有太阳,我的手掌里也没有植物。
I will bend the bars that protect gardens
我要把栅栏掰弯,为了让那些夜行者
from night travelers. I will cover the day
进入花园。我要用你脖子上的丝巾,
with the silk scarf from your neck,
用那些见证了我们存在的领土上平静的旗帜来遮掩白日。
with the still flag of the territories that have witnessed our presence.
我们的电子邮件永远存在,
Our email letters cannot fade,
即使我们跑离那里,我们的地址也依然不变,
our addresses remain the same even when we run away from here,
从我们自己,从我们先人依赖的辽阔里。
from ourselves, from the wideness of our ancient dependence.
我看到别人写下我们的名字
I saw someone else writing our names
在堡垒的墙壁上和白雪覆盖的教堂中。
on walls of fortresses and snow-covered basilicas.
我也看到你的影子,爬上我的身体
I saw your shadow, too, climbing up my body
当你爬到被发现的避难所里
as you were climbing down the discovered shelters
在一切战争结束之后。
after all the official wars.
从那后,每一块玻璃都让我失明,
Since then, every piece of glass blinds me,
每一个被拒绝的词语用沉默遮盖住我的眼。我看到。
every rejected word covers my eyes with silence. I saw.
我们毁掉的家园是一个移动的世界,
Our ruined homes were a move of the world,
移动的记忆,移动的记忆。
of the memory, of the memory.


添加译本