像一个自由融入世界的人布瓦 译

Like One who Has Mingled Freely with the World田中裕希


我不能飞。我只好跳啊跳,模仿一只小鸟。
I cannot fly, I jump and jump to imitate a bird.
被孩子们包围,我就跳起来
Surrounded by children, I leap up
绕着我的肩膀,巨大丝质围巾使我
with a huge silk scarf around my shoulders

look like a crane, They laugh and laugh
形似鹤一般。他们笑啊笑,把我
and push me into a rabbit skin and watch.
推揉进一张兔子皮,就从外面看我。
At night I glint with long ears and peep through
在夜晚,我和我的长耳朵一同闪烁
window misted with the steam from a tea kettle.

hoping that they'll let me in. I'm mostly alone.
茶壶在煮,透过水蒸汽覆盖的窗户,我窥视
They want to keep me as a legend:
指望他们允许我进入。而多数时候我孤独。
invisible, silly, a hopeless woman-chaser.
他们只想神化我,只让我做一个:
That's what I was to the girl in a wedding kimono.

She screamed when I popped up from the rice paddy
隐形的,笨拙的,无望的求爱者。
like a big frog, sniffed her musk, aroused, and got
对于那身穿花嫁和服的女子来说,我就是如此。
very tired. There's no harm in me except some
她尖叫,当我从稻田里蹦出来,像是
occasional cuts. They're meant to remind you of life.

Dirty, honest, lonely--if the sun was a pool
一只大青蛙。我是无害的呀,除了一些
of red ink, I'd dive in and come out
偶发的切痕。它们提醒你有关生命的事情。
beautiful, tanned, cancerous. Death
肮脏的,诚实的,孤独的——如果太阳是一个
might cheer me up, make me feel

more human, Perched on a wooden fence,
红墨水池,那我就跳进去,出来的时候
I hold an umbrella up against the clear sky
美丽的,黝黑的,生癌症的我。死亡
but no bird or animal falls from the sun,
也许会使我快乐起来,使我感到自己
It looks bigger than yesterday, like a bad sore

geese have pecked at over and over, and now
更像人一些。倚着木栅栏休息
it's bulging, festering, ready to gush down
我对着晴朗的天空举伞,但是没有
and drown us. I won't tell anyone about it, I wait.
鸟雀或是动物从太阳上掉下来。
It might drop some riches, some food, some wings.

太阳看起来比昨天大了一些,像是
一只生疮的鹅啄了又啄的伤口,愈发地
凸起,溃烂。随时就要爆发,冲刷

淹没我们。我不会告诉任何人。我只等待。
也许,一些富足,一些食物,或一双翅膀将掉落下来。


添加译本