Seeing You Carry Plants In罗伯特·布莱

看见你带着幼苗进来董继平 译


How much I love you. The night is moist.
我多么爱你。夜晚潮湿,
The air is still, as when I love you.
空气寂静,就像我爱你时一样。
It is not every evening that I love you.
我并不是每天晚上都爱你。
I come back like the stars, sometimes out of clouds.
有时我如同星星,脱离了云朵回来。

The night is moist, and nourishing as your mind
夜晚潮湿,如你的内心富于营养
that lets everything around you live.
让一切事物都围绕你而生活。
I saw you carry the plants inside tonight
今夜我看见你走过草地,把幼苗带进来,
over the grass, to save them from the cold.
把它们从寒意中拯救出来。

Sometimes I slip behind a door, so that
有时我溜到门后,因此
I will not be called on, or walk
我才不会被造访,或弓着背
hunched on sandbars below earth, not sure
行走于泥土下面的沙洲,不清楚
if anyone in my family can love.
我的家人是否能够恋爱

Your voice is water open beneath stars,
你的声音是星星下面开阔的水
collected from abundant rain, gone to low places.
由丰富的雨水积聚而成,流向低地。
The night is moist, the ground wet,
夜晚潮湿,地面潮湿
air still, trees silent, and tonight I love you.
空气寂静,树林沉默,今夜我爱你。


添加译本