好骨架张若轩 译

Good Bones麦琪·史密斯


生命短暂,虽然我对孩子们隐瞒这点。
Life is short, though I keep this from my children.
生命短暂,而我已挥霍已身
Life is short, and I've shortened mine
用了一千种美妙又荒唐的方式
in a thousand delicious, ill-advised ways,
而这一千种美妙地荒唐的方式
a thousand deliciously ill-advised ways
我也会瞒着孩子们。这世界至少
I'll keep from my children. The world is at least
百分之五十是可怕的,这还是
fifty percent terrible, and that's a conservative
保守估计,虽然我对孩子们隐瞒这点。
estimate, though I keep this from my children.
每有一只飞鸟,就有一块石头掷向飞鸟。
For every bird there is a stone thrown at a bird.
每有一个被爱的孩子,就有一个孩子被打碎,被装袋,
For every loved child, a child broken, bagged,
被沉入湖底。生命短暂而这世界
sunk in a lake. Life is short and the world
至少一半坏透了,每有一个善良的
is at least half terrible, and for every kind
陌生人,就有一个会把你击垮的人
stranger, there is one who would break you,
虽然我对孩子们隐瞒这点。我正努力
though I keep this from my children. I am trying
向他们推销这个世界。任何一个称职的房产中介
to sell them the world. Any decent realtor
带你穿过一栋真正的烂房子时,都会喋喋不休地
walking you through a real shithole, chirps on
谈论它的好骨架:这地方能变得很美,
about good bones: This place could be beautiful,
对吧?你大可以让这地方变得很美。
right? You could make this place beautiful.


添加译本