留存照朗 译

The Remains马克·斯特兰德


我倾空别人称呼里的那个我,我倾空我的口袋。
I empty myself of the names of others. I empty my pockets.
我倾空我的鞋子,把它们扔在路旁。
I empty my shoes and leave them beside the road.
在晚上我回拨时钟,
At night I turn back the clocks;
翻开家里相册看自己幼时的模样。
I open the family album and look at myself as a boy.

这样做又有何益?时光的工作业已完成。
What good does it do? The hours have done their job.
我念叨自己的名字,念叨着告别,
I say my own name. I say goodbye.
词语顺着每一阵风而去。
The words follow each other downwind.
我爱我的妻子,也要送她远离。
I love my wife but send her away.

我的双亲从他们的宝座升起,
My parents rise out of their thrones
进入云朵的乳白之屋。我怎样才能歌唱?
into the milky rooms of clouds. How can I sing?
时间告知我是何物,我变化却又始终如一,
Time tells me what I am. I change and I am the same.
我倾空生命里的那个我,而我的生命留存。
I empty myself of my life and my life remains.


添加译本