弗兰切斯卡得一忘二 译

FrancescaEzra Pound


你走出黑夜,到来了,
You came in out of the night
一手拿着鲜花数朵,
And there were flowers in your hand,
而今你将走出纷纶的人群,
Now you will come out of a confusion of people,
走出关于你的蜚短流长。
Out of a turmoil of speech about you.

既然已在初始之物中见过你,
I who have seen you amid the primal things
我便愤然于俗众
Was angry when they spoke your name
在庸常之所说出你的名字。
In ordinary places.
惟愿清凉的波涛涌上我的灵知,
I would that the cool waves might flow over my mind,
愿此世干爽如一片枯叶
And that the world should dry as a dead leaf,
或如一朵蒲公英的伞荚随风飘离,
Or as a dandelion seed-pod and be swept away,
那么我将再次找到你,
So that I might find you again,
独自一人。
Alone.


添加译本