残余物丛文 译

The Remains马克·斯特兰德


除去别人的名字,腾空我自己。腾空我的衣袋
I empty myself of the names of others. I empty my pockets.
腾空我的鞋子,把它们扔在路边
I empty my shoes and leave them beside the road.
夜晚我把时钟倒拨
At night I turn back the clocks;
打开家人的相册,看见小时候的我
I open the family album and look at myself as a boy.

这有什么益处?都是时间干的好事
What good does it do? The hours have done their job.
我喊着自己的名字,再见吧
I say my own name. I say goodbye.
这些词,一个接一个,顺风而来
The words follow each other downwind.
我爱我的妻子,但是我送她去远方
I love my wife but send her away.

我的父母从座位上复活
My parents rise out of their thrones
来到朦胧的白色房间。我怎能吟唱?
into the milky rooms of clouds. How can I sing?
时间能告诉我,我是何物
Time tells me what I am. I change and I am the same.
我改变着但我还是那同一个
I empty myself of my life and my life remains.
除去生活,腾空自己,我的生活仍将继续


添加译本