Black SilkDebora Greger

黑丝线光诸 译


I see myself far off, in a mirror
我看到自己在远处,深入一个镜子里,
that has lost its shine.
一个暗淡无光的镜子。
What time is it?
这是什么时候,
What year? I stand, naked,
哪一年?我站着,赤身裸体,
at the sink of a hotel room somewhere,
在一个什么地方的旅馆房间的水槽前,

wringing a cloth. You lie on the bed.
拧干衣服。你躺在床上。
What are you watching?
你在看什么?
You know my body
你了解我的身体,
better than I, where it aches,
比我自己还了解,知道当它平躺下,
when it lied. A certain silken gleam:
会在哪里痛。某种丝绸般的闪光:

from even further back, I remember
在更远的远处,我记起
a suture of railroad track
有一根线想把
trying to bind some siding of civilization to a tumbleweed, as if that would hold.
定居的文明和风滚草的漂泊缝在一起,

让它们如铁轨般并行,仿佛它能够坚持住。
It held, scar on my desert of a heart.

Love, how many years till--
它坚持住了,那铁轨是我荒漠心灵的一道疤痕。
an ocean away
它坚持了多少年,亲爱的?
and no doctor at hand
直到在大洋的另一边
in a strange country-- you knelt over me
在这个陌生的国度,

身边并没有医生——是你跪在我身旁
in a rented room and removed a few stitches

from my skin? You showed
在租来的房间里,
the awkwardness of one
从我的皮肤上拆掉一些缝线。你表现出
who couldn't sew, the tenderness
从没缝过任何东西的笨拙,还有从来没有
of one who'd never ripped anything out.
拆掉过任何东西的
温柔。


添加译本