Sitting across the table from you
隔着桌子坐在你的对面
I think back to when our friendship
我回想起当我们的友谊
came down from the mountains.
从群山中走下来。
It was a cold day and the miners
那是一个寒冷的日子
had not left for work.
工人还在矿井里工作。
You break a cookie in half like bread
你掰开了一块小饼干就像分开一块面包
and this sharing is what we both now need.
这是我们现在都需要的分享。
That which breaks into crumbs are memories.
而它的碎屑是我们的记忆。
Your gray hair cut short and you ask if I notice.
你剪短了灰色的头发并问我是否注意到它。
How can I tell you that Bolivia will always be
我怎么才能告诉你玻利维亚将会
beautiful and everything I notice is you
永远美丽而我能够注意到的只有你
and yes is you. Our napkins folded in our hands.
是的只有你。纸巾折叠在我们的手里。
Folded as if our meeting now is prayer.
折叠在手里就像我们的相会是一场祈祷。
Did I ever tell you that your eyes are a map
我是否曾经告诉你你的眼睛是一张地图
and I would lose myself if you ever turned away
我如果把双眼移开就会迷路。