十四行诗 87刘道沖 译

Sonnet 87威廉·莎士比亚


别了!你太贵重我拥有不起,
Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,
想必你也晓得你身价不低,
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate,
你的资质给你放任的权力,
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;
我与你的契约都到了限期。
My bonds in thee are all determinate.

For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?
因我怎能留住你,若你不许?
And for that riches where is my deserving?
那样的财富岂是我能当得起?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
这等好事在我本就不合其宜,
And so my patent back again is swerving.
故而我的专利重又掉头离去。
Thy self thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,

Or me to whom thou gav'st it else mistaking;
你给我时不知自己的珍贵,
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,
抑或没把我这受赠者看对;
Comes home again, on better judgement making.
那么你这厚礼既出自误会,
  Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,
三思之后最好是完璧而归。
  In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.

我拥有过你,好似黄粱一梦;
憨眠中称王,醒来一事无成。


添加译本