Gravity and CenterHenri Cole

重力和重心光诸 译


I'm sorry I cannot say I love you when you say
对不起,我不能说“我爱”
you love me. The words, like moist fingers,
当你说“我爱你”。那些词,就像潮湿的手指出现在我面前,
appear before me full of promise but then run away
充满承诺,但又转瞬即逝。
to a narrow black room that is always dark,
它跑进一个小黑屋,小黑屋永远是黑的,静的,
where they are silent, elegant, like antique gold,
优雅如古老的金子,吞噬着我感觉到的东西。
devouring the thing I feel. I want the force
我希望吸引的力量压倒排斥的力量,
of attraction to crush the force of repulsion
希望我的内部世界和外部世界将彼此穿刺,
and my inner and outer worlds to pierce
就像一匹马被骑师施以皮鞭。
one another, like a horse whipped by a man.
我不希望词句将我和现实割裂。
I don't want words to sever me from reality.
我不希望我需要它们。我不想要
I don't want to need them. I want nothing
揭示感觉,我只想感觉——像在自由中,
to reveal feeling but feeling—as in freedom,
或者在越超的王国,在关于和平的智慧中,
or the knowledge of peace in a realm beyond,
在流水注入空碗的
or the sound of water poured in a bowl.
声音中。


添加译本