The moon rose over the bay. I had a lot of feelings.多妮卡·凯利

月亮在海湾升起。我的心里充满感情。光诸 译


I am taken with the hot animal
被我皮肤的炽热野兽
of my skin, grateful to swing my limbs
所吸引,我心怀感激地摆动手脚

and have them move as I intend, though
它们听从我的指挥,虽然我的膝盖,
my knee, though my shoulder, though something
我的肩膀,有些什么东西
is torn or tearing. Today, a dozen squid, dead
已经撕裂或正被撕裂。今天,有十几只鱿鱼,死在

on the harbor beach: one mostly buried,
港口岸边:有一只几乎被沙土掩埋,
one with skin empty as a shell and hollow
有一只已经空如贝壳或者空洞的感情

feeling, and, though the tentacles look soft,
虽然触手看起来柔软,
I do not touch them. I imagine they
我也不会触碰它们。我想像它们被惊醒
were startled to find themselves in the sun.
发现自己正暴露在阳光下。

I imagine the tide simply went out
我想像潮涌中没有它们。
without them. I imagine they cannot
我想像它们不能感知

feel the black flies charting the raised hills
那些勘探它们小山一样
of their eyes. I write my name in the sand:
隆起的眼睛的苍蝇。我在沙地上写我的名字:
Donika Kelly. I watch eighteen seagulls
多尼卡·凯利。我看到十八只海鸥

skim the sandbar and lift low in the sky.
掠过沙堤低飞到空中。
I pick up a pebble that looks like a green egg.
我捡起一块绿色鸟蛋一样的卵石。

To the ditch lily I say I am in love.
我对萱草花说我爱上了一个人。
To the Jeep parked haphazardly on the narrow
我对街上随意停放的吉普车说我爱上了一个人。
street I am in love. To the roses, white
对嵌着褐色边缘的白玫瑰花

petals rimmed brown, to the yellow lined
对衬着黄线的马路,
pavement, to the house trimmed in gold I am
对镶了金边的房屋说我爱上了一个人。

in love. I shout with the rough calculus
我在步数不精确的微积分中
of walking. Just let me find my way back,
呼喊。让我找到回家的路吧,
let me move like a tide come in.
让我运动,就像海水潮涌而来。


添加译本