当你做早餐时想想别人,
As you prepare your breakfast, think of others
别忘了喂鸽子 。
do not forget what Doves eat.
当你与人争斗时想想别人,
As you wage your wars, think of others
别忘了那些想要和平的人。
do not forget those who seek peace.
当你付水费单时想想别人,
As you pay the water bill, think of others
想想那些只能从云中饮水的人。
those who are breastfed by clouds.
当你回家,回你自己的家时,想想别人,
As you return home, your home, think of others
别忘了那些住在帐篷里的人。
do not trifle those who live in tents.
当你入睡点数星辰的时候想想别人,
As you sleep and count the stars, think of others
还有人没有地方睡觉。
there are those who cannot find the place to sleep.
当你用隐喻释放自己的时候想想别人,
As you free yourself with metaphors, think of others
那些丧失说话权利的人。
those who lost their right to speak.
当你想到那些遥远的人们,
As you think of distant others, think of yourself
想想你自己, 然后说:
say: I wish I were a candle in the dark.
“我希望自己是黑暗中的蜡烛。”