当你老了照朗 译

WHEN YOU ARE OLDW.B.Yeats


当你年老头白,睡思昏沉,
When you are old and gray and full of sleep
垂在火旁打盹,请取下这小书,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
慢慢诵读,你会梦见起初
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
你柔和的眼神,眸子里倒影深深;
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

有那许多假意或真情,他们曾迷恋
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
你的美,和你妩媚动人的青春;
And loved your beauty with love false or true;
却有一人,深爱你朝圣者般的灵魂,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
深爱你容貌渐变的哀怜。
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.

当你老了,蜷坐在火热的壁炉旁边,
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
带着一丝忧伤,嘟咙着爱神是怎样
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
溜走,怎样登上了头顶的崇山,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
在一团星群的中间隐没了容颜。
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.


1893
添加译本