半个我正在疼痛王小妮

Half of Me Is Aching史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译


有一只漂亮的小虫
A pretty little microbe
情愿蛀我的牙。
is happily boring my tooth.
世界

它的右侧骤然动人。
The right side of the world
身体原来
turns suddenly poignant.
只是一栋烂房子。
The body, after all,
半个我里蹦跳出黑火。
is just a rotting house.
半个我装满了药水声。

你伸出双手
From the half of me aslosh with liquid painkillers
一只抓到我
black fire leaps.
另一只抓到不透明的空气。

疼痛也是生命。
You hold out both your hands,
我们永远按不住它。
one catches me,
坐着再站着
one grabs at opaque air.
让风这边那边地吹。
Pain is also life
疼痛闪烁的时候
we can never suppress.
才发现这世界并不平凡。

我们不健康
Sit down, stand up,
但是
let the wind blow this side and that.
还想走来走去。
Only when pain flares
用不疼的半边
do I see the world’s not ordinary.
迷恋你。
We’re unhealthy
用左手替你推动着门。
yet still want to walk here and there.
世界的右部

灿烂明亮。
My painfree half
疼痛的长发
is obsessed with you.
飘散成丛林。
My left hand opens the door for you.
那也是我
The right side of the world
那是另外一个好女人。
dazzlingly bright.
Pain’s long hair
whirls into a jungle.
That ‘s me too,
another good woman.


添加译本