人群傻鸟般雀跃
The crowd bobs like stupid birds.
你的脸
Your face
渐渐接近了红色的帷幕。
approaches the red curtain.
世界被你注视得全面辉煌。
In your eyes the world grows wholly glorious.
可我告诉你
But I tell you
辉煌
glory
是一种最深的洞。
is one of the deepest pits.
无数手向你舞噪时
会场是败园
When so many hands dance and chirp for you
在你的风里颓响飘摇。
the hall’s a withered garden,
想到我的提醒了吗?
in the breath of your words tottering, rustling.
穿透我的白纸
Remember what I said.
就能看见
Inside my white pages
你那雪原灰兔的眼睛。
I see at once
不能原谅那些人
your eyes gray as a hare’s in a snowfield.
萦绕住你
盘缠住你。
Unforgivable those people
他们想从你集聚的
hovering near you,
奕奕神态里
entwining you.
得到活着的挽救。
From your live essence
不要走过去。
they crave
不要走近讲坛。
their own salvation.
不要把你所想的告诉别人。
语言什么也不能表达。
Don’t get any closer.
拉紧你的手
Don’t step to the rostrum.
在你的手里我说:
Don’t tell others what you think.
除了我俩
Language says nothing.
没人想听别人的话。
由我珍藏你
I grip your hand,
一起绕开光荣
speak into it:
无声地
beyond ourselves
走过正在冻结的人群。
no one hears another.
但是,那是谁的声音
正从空中袭来。
Let me keep you close,
sheering off from glory together,
walking silent
past the frigid crowd.
But all around, waiting
to attack, whose voice.