她那一类光诸 译

Her Kind安妮·塞克斯顿


她出来了,一个疯魔的女巫,
have gone out, a possessed witch,
暗夜里充盈胆气,黑空气中徘徊不休;
haunting the black air, braver at night;
梦想着做恶,我已经在所有普通人家之上,
dreaming evil, I have done my hitch
打了绳节,一盏灯接着一盏灯:
over the plain houses, light by light:
孤独的它,长着十二只手指,完全癫狂。
lonely thing, twelve-fingered, out of mind.
一个那样的女人不大算是女人,
A woman like that is not a woman, quite.
我一向是她同类。
I have been her kind.

I have found the warm caves in the woods,
我已经在密林里找到暖和的洞穴,
filled them with skillets, carvings, shelves,
把它们用平底锅,用木雕和架子,用衣橱和丝绸,
closets, silks, innumerable goods;
用数不清的家什填满:
fixed the suppers for the worms and the elves:
为蠕虫和地精准备晚餐:
whining, rearranging the disaligned.
哭喊着,重新收拾烂摊子。
A woman like that is misunderstood.
一个那样的女人会被误解,
I have been her kind.
我一向是她同类。
I have ridden in your cart, driver,

waved my nude arms at villages going by,
我坐在你的车中,赶车人,
learning the last bright routes, survivor
向沿途的村庄挥舞我的裸臂。
where your flames still bite my thigh
我知道这是最后的光明之路,幸存者
and my ribs crack where your wheels wind.
在这路上你的火焰仍然咬在我大腿上,
A woman like that is not ashamed to die.
你的车轮旋转,我的肋骨碾碎。
I have been her kind.
一个那样的女人从不羞愧于死亡。
我一向是她同类。


添加译本