拉撒若夫人佚名 译

Lady Lazarus西尔维娅·普拉斯(希薇亚·普拉斯)


我又做了一次。
I have done it again.
每十年当中有一年
One year in every ten
我要安排此事——
I manage it——

一种活生生的奇迹,我的皮肤
A sort of walking miracle, my skin
明亮如纳粹的灯罩,
Bright as a Nazi lampshade,
我的右脚
My right foot

是块纸镇。
A paperweight,
我的脸是平淡无奇,质地不差的
My face a featureless, fine
犹太麻布。
Jew linen.

餐巾脱落
Peel off the napkin
噢我的仇敌。
O my enemy.
我害怕了吗?——
Do I terrify?——

鼻子,眼窝,整副的牙齿?
The nose, the eye pits, the full set of teeth?
阴湿的气息
The sour breath
再过一天就会消逝。
Will vanish in a day.

很快,很快地坟穴
Soon, soon the flesh
吞噬的肉体将
The grave cave ate will be
重回我身
At home on me

而我,一个面露微笑的女人。
And I a smiling woman.
我才三十岁。
I am only thirty.
像猫一样可死九次。
And like the cat I have nine times to die.

这是第三次了。
This is Number Three.
一大堆废物,
What a trash
每十年得清除一次。
To annihilate each decade.

上百万灯丝。
What a million filaments.
嗑花生米的群众
The peanut-crunching crowd
都挤进来看
Shoves in to see

他们把我的手脚摊开——
Them unwrap me hand and foot——
精彩的脱衣舞表演。
The big strip tease.
各位先生,各位女士,
Gentlemen, ladies

这是我的手,
These are my hands
我的膝。
My knees.
我可能瘦骨嶙峋,
I may be skin and bone,

不过,我还是相同,完全相同的女人。
Nevertheless, I am the same, identical woman.
这种事第一次发生在我十岁那年。
The first time it happened I was ten.
那是意外事件。
It was an accident.

第二次我就决意
The second time I meant
支撑下去而不再回头了。
To last it out and not come back at all.
我摇摆着,紧闭
I rocked shut

如一只贝壳。
As a seashell.
他们得一叫再叫
They had to call and call
将虫像黏湿的珍珠自我的身上取出。
And pick the worms off me like sticky pearls.

死去
Dying
是一种艺术,和其他事情一样。
Is an art, like everything else.
我尤其善于此道。
I do it exceptionally well.

我使它给人地狱一般的感受。
I do it so it feels like hell.
使它像真的一样。
I do it so it feels real.
我想你可以说我是受了召唤。
I guess you could say I’ve a call.

在密室做这件事很容易。
It’s easy enough to do it in a cell.
做完此事若无其事也很简单。
It’s easy enough to do it and stay put.
光天化日下
It’s the theatrical

戏剧性地归返
Comeback in broad day
到同样的地点,同样的面孔,同样野蛮
To the same place, the same face, the same brute
快意的叫喊:
Amused shout:

「奇迹!」
‘A miracle!’
真让我震惊。
That knocks me out.
他们标出了价格
There is a charge

为了目睹我的伤痕,出价
For the eyeing of my scars, there is a charge
为了听我的心跳——
For the hearing of my heart——
的确还在跳动。
It really goes.

而且还出价,出很高的价格,
And there is a charge, a very large charge
为了一句话或一次触摸
For a word or a touch
或一丝血液
Or a bit of blood

或一根毛发或一片衣物。
Or a piece of my hair or my clothes.
好,好,医生先生。
So, so, Herr Doktor.
好,仇敌先生。
So, Herr Enemy.

我是你的艺术杰作,
I am your opus,
我是你的珍品,
I am your valuable,
纯金的宝贝
The pure gold baby

熔解成一声尖叫。
That melts to a shriek.
我翻滚发热。
I turn and burn.
不要以为我低估了你的用心。
Do not think I underestimate your great concern.

灰烬,灰烬——
Ash, ash—
你搅拨挑动。
You poke and stir.
肌肉,骨头,那儿什么也没有——
Flesh, bone, there is nothing there——

一块肥皂,
A cake of soap,
一枚结婚戒指,
A wedding ring,
一撮纯金的填塞物。
A gold filling.

上帝大人,撒旦老爷,
Herr God, Herr Lucifer
注意
Beware
注意了。
Beware.

从灰烬中
Out of the ash
我披着红发升起
I rise with my red hair
像呼吸空气般地吞噬男人。
And I eat men like air.


添加译本