第一个吻你妈妈的男孩后来在战乱中
The first boy to kiss your mother later raped women
强奸女人。她记得从你舅舅那儿
when the war broke out. She remembers hearing this
听到,随后走进你的卧室,躺倒
from your uncle, then going to your bedroom and lying
在地板上。你那时在学校。
down on the floor. You were at school.
他第一次吻你妈妈时,她十六岁。
Your mother was sixteen when he first kissed her.
她久久地屏住呼吸,昏阙了过去。
She held her breath for so long that she blacked out.
醒来时,她发现裙子湿了,粘住
On waking she found her dress was wet and sticking
她的肚子,半月痕咬进她的大腿。
to her stomach, half moons bitten into her thighs.
当晚她去找一位朋友,一位
That same evening she visited a friend, a girl
在卧室非法发酵葡萄酒的女孩。
who fermented wine illegally in her bedroom.
当你妈妈坦言:我从来没被那样
When your mother confessed I’ve never been touched
摸过,朋友笑了,一血嘴葡萄,
like that before, the friend laughed, mouth bloody with grapes,
而后将一只手扎入你妈妈腿间。
then plunged a hand between your mother’s legs.
上周,她看见他开着18路公车,
Last week, she saw him driving the number 18 bus,
他的脸肿成鼓丘,一条疤藤攀爬
his cheek a swollen drumlin, a vine scar dragging itself
过他的嘴。你在她身旁,怀抱着
across his mouth. You were with her, holding a bag
一袋子枣,听见她重重一哽咽,
of dates to your chest, heard her let out a deep moan
当她看到你长得多么像他。
when she saw how much you looked like him.