我对墓穴里的那些家伙所有的亏欠戴玨 译

All That I Owe the Fellows of the Grave狄兰·托马斯


我对墓穴里的那些家伙所有的亏欠 
All that I owe the fellows of the grave 
和由苍白财产遗赠的全部死者 
And all the dead bequeathed from pale estates 
存放在好运的骨头,盛血的烧瓶里, 
Lies in the fortuned bone, the flask of blood, 
像山扁豆叶一样沿着残败的根茎轻微地骚动。 
Like senna stirs along the ravaged roots. 
噢,我所亏欠的有我遗传到的肉体, 
O all I owe is all the flesh inherits, 
拉扯我神经的我父亲的爱, 
My fathers' loves that pull upon my nerves, 
在我头上唱歌的我姊妹的泪 
My sisters tears that sing upon my head 
给我伤口添盐的我兄弟的血 
My brothers' blood that salts my open wounds 

我是装着爱的水滴的滚烫血管的继承人, 
Heir to the scalding veins that hold love's drop, 
我憔悴的血管装满了,带有死亡的迹像, 
My fallen filled, that had the hint of death, 
我是敏锐感官的继承人,只这感官便令肉体 
Heir to the telling senses that alone 
熟悉了一种不会忘记的麻痒, 
Acquaint the flesh with a remembered itch, 
我围着这遗产绕行犹如太阳围着他那 
I round this heritage as rounds the sun 
有酒味的天空绕行一样,而月亮就像蜡烛 
His winy sky, and , as the candles moon, 
照亮了我的气候。我是那些妇人 
Cast light upon my weather. I am heir 
的继承人,她们已挤出了最后的笑容, 
To women who have twisted their last smile, 
我是那些用一场瘟疫喂大的孩子们的继承人, 
To children who were suckled on a plague, 
我是那些在激吻中垂死的年轻崇拜者的继承人。 
To young adorers dying on a kiss. 
所有这样的疾病我在我的血液中医治, 
All such disease I doctor in my blood, 
而所有这样的爱是在呼吸中播种出来的灌木。 
And all such love's a shrub sown in the breath. 

那就看看吧,我的眼睛,看着这迟钝的财富 
Then look, my eyes, upon this bonehead fortune 
随便看下死者的种种姿势; 
And browse upon the postures of the dead; 
日夜不停我从坟墓里透过向右的潜望镜 
All night and day I eye the ragged globe 
观察衣衫褴褛的地球; 
Through periscopes rightsighted from the grave; 
日夜不停我穿着这些在老化的肋骨上 
All night and day I wander in these same 
滋蔓的相同的蜡衣漫步; 
Wax clothes that wax upon the ageing ribs; 
一整夜我的财富卷着被单安睡。 
All night my fortune slumbers in its sheet. 
那就看看吧,我的眼睛,看着这鲜红的珍藏物, 
Then look, my heart, upon the scarlet trove, 
也看看吧,我的谷粒,看着这下垂的麦子; 
And look, my grain, upon the falling wheat; 
一整夜我的财富卷着被单安睡。
All night my fortune slumbers in its sheet.


添加译本