我来领会你的声音海岸 译

I have come to catch your voice狄兰·托马斯


我来领会你的声音,
I have come to catch your voice,
你构思的音符,在喉口翻涌,
Your constructed notes going out of the throat
干涩呆板的手势,
With dry, mechanical gestures,
赶上这束光,
To catch the shaft
尽管如此的直接而决然;
Although it is so straight and unbending;
然后,当我开口亮嗓,
Then, when I open my mouth,
光就会进来,成一条坚定的直线。
The light will come in an unwavering line.
随后赶上夜晚,
Then to catch night
展开凶猛的翅翼,涉水蹚过她黑暗的洞穴。
Wading through her dark cave on ferocious wings.
哦,鹰嘴,
Oh, eagle-mouthed,
我来拔下你,
I have come to pluck you,
拔走你外来的羽毛,
And take away your exotic plumage,
尽管你的愤怒不是件小事,
Although your anger is not a slight thing,
带你进入我的领地,
Take you into my own place
那里不见霜降,
Where the frost can never fall,
更不见一片花瓣落下。
Nor the petals of any flower drop.


添加译本