穿过绿色茎管催动花朵的力
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower
催动我绿色的年华;摧毁树根的力
Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees
摧毁我的一切。
Is my destroyer.
我无言相告佝偻的玫瑰
And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose
一样的寒冬热病压弯了我的青春。
My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.
催动流水穿透岩石的力
The force that drives the water through the rocks
催动我鲜红的血液;驱使溪流干涸的力
Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams
驱使我的血流衰微。
Turns mine to wax.
我无言相告我的血管
And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins
同是这张嘴怎样吸干山涧的清泉。
How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.
搅动一泓池水旋转的手
The hand that whirls the water in the pool
搅动沙的流动;牵动风前行的手
Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind
扯动我裹尸布般的风帆。
Hauls my shroud sail.
我无言相告那绞死的人
And I am dumb to tell the hanging man
我的泥土怎样制成刽子手的石灰。
How of my clay is made the hangman's lime.
时间的嘴唇水蛭般贴紧泉眼;
The lips of time leech to the fountain head;
爱滴落又聚集,但是流淌的血
Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood
一定会抚慰她的伤痛。
Shall calm her sores.
我无言相告一个季候的风
And I am dumb to tell a weather's wind
时光怎样围绕星星滴答出一个天堂。
How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.
我无言相告恋人的坟墓
And I am dumb to tell the lover's tomb
我的被褥上蠕动着一样扭曲的蛆虫。
How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm